- "We had so much fun attending the GLF. It was a fantastic opportunity to learn from our children."
- "I was so impressed with how confident my child was to speak in front of so many people! Amazing!"
- "My child loves coming to school every day. She thinks her teachers are the best and enjoys the time she spends at school with her friends."
- "It is evident that the teachers look after my child's well-being. She knows she can talk to her teachers if she is upset."
- "My child has only been at Greenacres a short while but has already made so much progress."
- "I can't fault the additional learning you have put in place. Well done!"
- "EVERYONE at Greenacres works well together."
- "Really happy with Greenacres; cannot praise it enough! I would recommend it 100%"
- "I really enjoyed the workshop with the children. It’s nice to go in the school and have the kids tell you what they have been learning about and seeing their wonderful work."
At Greenacres, we pride ourselves on being a friendly, inclusive school with a positive ethos towards children, parents, carers and staff.
We believe that, together, we will succeed. We have the highest of expectations for achievement and behaviour for all.
Children enter the school at different starting points and, through supporting, developing and educating the whole child, they make good progress and leave ready for the next stage in their learning.Read More